No lightbox for events

Rick created the topic: No lightbox for events

Ok, first off I purchased a Pro license, so I sent in a support request on your website on Thursday night, then a followup on Friday morning, then an email to your support email address Friday evening, and then another email this morning and I have yet to hear back from any of those requests at all. I’ve not even received a response saying that you got the support requests.. Nothing…

Here’s my issue:

I need this fixed ASAP, as this site is only waiting for this for it’s launch.

Ok, it worked in the free version, but I upgraded to Pro so that I can modify the theme and now it doesn’t work. I have a very very simple theme in wordpress, nothing fancy, not even a functions.php, just a template really. The calendar installed fine, configured easily and I can add events without any problem, but when I go to the calendar page I click on the event and there is no lightbox, it shows the event on the full page, with the URL in the address bar. This really needs resolved.

It does the same thing with different views.

The error I get on the console in Chrome is:

Uncaught ReferenceError: tb_click is not defined

The calendar is at:

geerfamilychiropractic.com/events/

I sent login information in both emails and both support requests.

Could someone PLEASE help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: No lightbox for events

Hello Rick!

We are TERRIBLY sorry, that your support requests didn't receive any response earlier. I have found administrator access credentials among your e-mails and I'll assign a task to our development team now.

They will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and provide a solution.
Thanks for your kind patience!

Have a great start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Rick!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has finished working on the issue of your Spider Calendar. The popup is working now.
Could you please check your calendar and confirm, that it is working properly now?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Rick replied the topic: No lightbox for events

Awesome! Thank you it works great now!

You are most welcome, Rick!

Sorry again for not taking care of the problem earlier. We're happy the problem is resolved on your website now.

Feel free to let our team know in case you will need help with Spider Calendar or any of our other products. We'll be happy to assist you!

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds