still showing events that have passed

mick jones created the topic: still showing events that have passed

My spider events calendar in the listings on my side bar is not deleting - or still showing events from two weeks ago and looks very unprofessional to my clients

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: still showing events that have passed

Hi Mick!

Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem!

Could you open a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected]? Please grant us temporary WordPress admin access. Our developers will take a look at the problem on your Spider Calendar plugin and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please send the URL, where you have inserted your calendar, and make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

mick jones replied the topic: still showing events that have passed

Hello Agapi G.
thank you for getting back to me so quickly, quite by chance I emptied the cache on my site and the problem has gone, so I presume that was the problem. If I get any other problems I will email a support ticket.

Best regards

Mick Jones

Agapi G. replied the topic: still showing events that have passed

Hello Mick!

Cache, indeed can cause problems like this. Please make sure to clear it when you add events or remove them.

And surely do contact our team in case of facing other issues. We'll be happy to assist you.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds