ECWD-Event-Tickets-Wordpress

Dirk created the topic: ECWD-Event-Tickets-Wordpress

Hello,
I use her ECWD-event tickets WordPress and still have the following problem.

If I create an event and tell the event; Please create every Monday in this event, and then Go, my ticket to investing clients, will be deducted when purchasing a ticket that ticket in all regular events to.

But that can not be, if I buy a ticket for the 05.15.2016 that on 21.05.2016 already a ticket is then less.

Please help with this problem, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: ECWD-Event-Tickets-Wordpress

Dear Dirk,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

I am not sure I understand your requirement. Would you like the users to purchase one event ticket, which automatically will purchase also the rest of the corresponding repeated events?

Or you need the opposite, purchasing a Monday Event ticket should only allow purchasing a ticket for that particular date?

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dirk replied the topic: ECWD-Event-Tickets-Wordpress

mallorca-speedboot.com/termine/

Book them some games on my side a ticket and they will see that this ticket is also sold on any day of the week and follow that's wrong.

Dear Dirk,

Thank you for the link! I understood the problem, yes, the rest of repeating events are being also booked. But unfortunately that is because repeating events are not actually new event posts, but their HTML is being repeatedly shown on frontend.

So please create separate events for each repeating date. Or you can simply copy them by clicking Duplicate Event button, and change their dates only with Quick Edit option.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dirk replied the topic: ECWD-Event-Tickets-Wordpress

I can not create any event single yet, but since I am the plugin bought from them, because it has repeat events. An event Copy does not even work because the copy never the tickets with there are, there are only the event text and images copied but no tickets unfortunately.

If I have to create the events individually I could have take a free plugin. Then I could have save me 50 euros for the 2 plugins with them, right?

Hi Dirk!

I spoke to our developers to see if it would be possible to make a customization on your website.

But they noted, that even if they would make the repeated events separate posts, you will still need to add tickets for them. So this, unfortunately, would not make the process easier.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds