No space in calendar for event info, does not look

sjmarsnc created the topic: No space in calendar for event info, does not look

I have created a calendar and added events, but the calendar displayed in my page is so small that any box that has an event just has a "see more" link. I thought perhaps it was my theme (highend) but it also happens with the Wordpress Twenty Fifteen theme so I'm thinking it must be something very basic I'm missing. Did not see anything in the forum about similar issues. I've attached a picture of what I'm getting - it looks the same regardless of the theme for the site or the theme number selected for the calendar.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sjmarsnc replied the topic: No space in calendar for event info, does not look

With further searching I realized that themes 1-12 are only with the paid version so I tried theme 13. No change. The total content of my page is

[Spider_Calendar id="1" theme="13" default-"month" select="month,list,week,day"]

Agapi G. replied the topic: No space in calendar for event info, does not look

Dear user,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

There could be a Javascript conflict with another plugin installed to your website, or simply an issue related to Spider Calendar installation. Maybe something went wrong when installing theme tables to your database.

Could you please contact our team by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary WordPress admin access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem and provide a solution ASAP.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

sjmarsnc replied the topic: No space in calendar for event info, does not look

My apologies, the cause was a simple syntax error. I had a hyphen instead of an equal sign after 'default'. It looks much better now - thanks!

Agapi G. replied the topic: No space in calendar for event info, does not look

Hi Susan!

Thank you for sharing the solution you implemented! We are very glad, that the problem was resolved on your website.

Please don't hesitate to let me know any time you have further support requests.
I'll be happy to assist.
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds