Remove "Repeating" info from popup view

Eliza Young created the topic: Remove "Repeating" info from popup view

All the events I have are seasonal so I have them repeat daily for certain time periods. I would like to remove the text that shows how often it repeats from the popup.

charm.designintense.com/event-calendar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Remove "Repeating" info from popup view

Hey Eliza,

Hope you are doing well.
We have spoken with developers and they did confirm that there is no option and a easy solution to take down the text in the pop-up. I am afraid we shall ask you kindly to provide us with temporary WordPress admin access to your site in order to edit the code of the plugin, so that it will take down the note about recurring events. Is there any chance you could either email us at [email protected] or submit a ticket using the " Contact US " form? Please, mention this forum link as the title of your email.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Support replied the topic: Remove "Repeating" info from popup view

Dear Eliza ,

The issue has been fix.
The solution was the deletion of the lines 654-685 in spider-event-calendar/functions_for_xml_and_ajax.php file.
Let us know if we can assist you any further or there is something else that shall be fixed.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds