display errors

Tod Anthony created the topic: display errors

www.lfd1v.org/calander/

That first week though?!?!?!

Also I have a test event on 4-20-16 to repeat everyday but it is a no-show.

Whats up with that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: display errors

Dear Tod,

Thank you for keeping us posted about these problems!

Regarding the first week issue, please add the following CSS code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme:

#bigcalendar1 #days {
    float: none;
    background: none;
}

Let me know if it resolves the problem. As for the event, which is not showing, could you please make sure this particular event belongs to a category? You can see the selected category
by editing your event and checking the value of Select Category option.

In case you are sure about this, please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Kindly give us temporary WordPress admin access. Our development team will check the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Tod Anthony replied the topic: display errors

CSS fix worked fine. Events still not showing up on published calendar. Sending in a ticket in a bit. Thank you.

Dear Tod,

Thanks a lot for opening a ticket!
We will take a look at the issue very soon and figure out a solution. I'll make sure to notify you, when they finish working.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Tod,

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Spider Calendar has been resolved! Our developers have added the following code to /spider-event-calendar/calendar.php file:

showbigcalendar('bigcalendar<?php echo $many_sp_calendar; ?>','<?php echo admin_url('admin-ajax.php')."?action=".'spiderbigcalendar_' . $default."'+xx_cal_xx+'theme_id=".$theme."'+xx_cal_xx+'calendar=".$id."'+xx_cal_xx+'select=".$select."'+xx_cal_xx+'date=".$date."'+xx_cal_xx+'months=".(($default == 'week' || $default == 'week_widget') ? $prev_month . ',' . $this_month . ',' . $next_month : '')."'+xx_cal_xx+'many_sp_calendar=".$many_sp_calendar."'+xx_cal_xx+'cur_page_url=".urlencode(current_page_url_sc())."'+xx_cal_xx+'widget=".$widget; ?>'

Could you please check your calendar and confirm, that the event is properly displaying now?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tod Anthony

Tod Anthony replied the topic: display errors

Thank you so much Agapi G. All is displaying fine now.

In the event of a theme update, will this fix be affected? I assume not, as it is in the plugin's file. Is this correct?

Dear Tod,

You're welcome! We are very happy, that the problem on your Spider Calendar is sorted out!

Don't worry, the changes will not be cleared out, if you update your website theme. As you have mentioned, the modification is made in Spider Calendar files.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tod Anthony

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds