Calendar

Kevin Kelley created the topic: Calendar

I updated our calendar and now you cannot see any of the events like you could under the old calendar. How do I fix this??? I want our members of our support group to be able to see the event. I liked the old calendar style better. Is there a way to go back to that calendar. I am new at this and need help. Please let me know what I can do. Please contact me at my email address if you have an answer [email protected]. Our web page is www.cbmsgroup.org and our calendar is under the events page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Calendar

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Kindly grant temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our developers will take a look at calendar events problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin Kelley

Kevin Kelley replied the topic: Calendar

I emailed tech support as requested, have not heard anything from them yet. I asked that they call me. Please give them a slight nudge to help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

I emailed them twice now and they still have not responded. Please let me know what I can do. I need to get our calendar fixed. I purchased the updated Spider Calendar Word Press Version: 2.5.38 thinking that was the issue. The problem started after I did the updates. Now no one can see the events our support group is having. Members of our group rely on our calendar to know what is going on each month. Please help me! They can call me at (321) 636-0235 or email me at [email protected], if it's permission to get into our files, I grant temporary permission to the files, as long as the problem is resolved.

Kevin Kelley
Facilitator of the
Central Brevard MS Self-Help Group

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for e-mailing us with further information!

I have found your tickets and responded to them, kindly asking for temporary WordPress administrator access. Please send the information by replying to that e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thanks for finding my tickets. But how do I give temporary administrator access? If there is a procedure, what is it? If it's verbal, I give you permission to access our files.

Kevin

Dear Kevin,

I have responded your e-mail, where you have asked about this, please reply to it if you have further questions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I gave the Word Press permissions to access our files, and seems like they pushed my little problem to the back burner. I know it's probably something simple for them, and not really an issue, but it is an issue for me. I would like our website to be readable and for our members to be able to access the calendar so that they know when we are holding a meeting, having a social event for our group. This calendar issue my not seem important to them, but it is important to me. Please help me fix this. Please take a few minutes and resolve my issue.

Thanks,
Kevin Kelley

Dear Kevin,

I am gladly informing you, that the problem on your Spider Calendar has been resolved on your website. Our developers have added the following code to /spider-event-calendar/calendar.php file:

var xx_cal_xx ="&";
showbigcalendar('bigcalendar<?php echo $many_sp_calendar; ?>','<?php echo admin_url('admin-ajax.php')."?action=".'spiderbigcalendar_' . $default."'+xx_cal_xx+'theme_id=".$theme."'+xx_cal_xx+'calendar=".$id."'+xx_cal_xx+'select=".$select."'+xx_cal_xx+'date=".$date."'+xx_cal_xx+'months=".(($default == 'week' || $default == 'week_widget') ? $prev_month . ',' . $this_month . ',' . $next_month : '')."'+xx_cal_xx+'many_sp_calendar=".$many_sp_calendar."'+xx_cal_xx+'cur_page_url=".urlencode(current_page_url_sc())."'+xx_cal_xx+'widget=".$widget; ?>'

Could you please check your calendar and confirm, that the calendar is working properly now?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds