Resized Calendar

Patrick created the topic: Resized Calendar

Hello,

I believe after a recent update, I've noticed that the calendar I have on my website has become too large and is over my sidebar. I'm not really sure how to change this so that it doesn't go over the sidebar. Here's the link to the page for reference:
www.cmuweather.com/about/calendar/

What can I do to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Resized Calendar

Dear Patrick,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

There is perhaps a CSS conflict with your website theme. But could you please add this code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme? It will resolve the problem:

#afterbig1 {
    width: 100% !important;
}

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Patrick replied the topic: Resized Calendar

Where in the CSS editor would I add it? From my understanding, I would go to appearance>editor, and then I can see the theme's code from there. Where would I add this code?

Dear Patrick,

Please scroll down to the very end of the code and add the CSS there. Let me know if it works and fixes the width of your calendar.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Patrick replied the topic: Resized Calendar

Agapi,

It worked! Thanks a lot!

Dear Patrick,

That's great! We are very glad this solution was helpful to you. Please feel free to let us know any time you have questions or support requests. I will gladly assist you with them.

Could I ask you to kindly post your feedback about Spider Calendar on WordPress.org, sharing your personal experience with the product and our service? Our team would greatly appreciate that.

Here's the plugin page link: wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/spider-event-calendar

We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Eric Micali replied the topic: Resized Calendar

I have the same issue. I added it to a page, and when opened, it covers the sidebar widgets - site/page is ericmicali.com/shows/ . I tried adjusting the CSS, but nothing changed.

Thanks!

Hello Eric!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. Looks like you have removed the calendar from this page. But if you have it published somewhere else, could you send it to us privately with this form ? Also please forward temporary WordPress admin access information.

Don't forget to include the link to this forum topic in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds