Empty Event Boxes

Steven Langlois created the topic: Empty Event Boxes

Once again, i updated the Spider Calendar (though I didn't want to becuase I knew something would get screwed up) and once again, ALL my dozens of event boxes are now empty.

Can you fix this please!? frenchplayground.com/main/upcoming-events/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Empty Event Boxes

Dear Steven,

Thank you for informing us about this problem!

We received the admin access information. I have forwarded them to our developers who will check the issue and provide out a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Empty Event Boxes

Dear Steven,

I am happy to let you know, that the problem of empty popup has been resolved on your website. Our developers have implemented the following solution. They have added this code, where a new version of jQuery is being included, in spider-event-calendar/functions_for_xml_and_ajax.php file, right before the functions:

<script type='text/javascript' src='https://frenchplayground.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.11.3'></script>

Could you please check your website and confirm, that everything now works properly?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds