PHP errors

Tod Anthony created the topic: PHP errors

Bought and installed pro version. Upon activation of the plugin I get these errors on front and back end:

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--view_type already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--view_type already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--starting already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--ordering already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events-- already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--event_date already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--repeat_rate already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--ev_text already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): ID widget-timetable_upcoming_events--numbering already defined in /home/renaissancefamil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php on line 343

Anyone have an idea

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: PHP errors

Dear Tod,

Thanks for keeping us posted about this problem!

Most probably there is a conflict between your website page builder plugin and Spider Calendar. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] and kindly give temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our developers will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as they can.

Also make sure to include this forum topic link in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Tod Anthony replied the topic: PHP errors

Has my email to you with an admin account been received?

On a deadline for this site.

Thank you - Tod

Dear Tod,

We received your e-mail and our developers are currently reviewing the problem. It will be resolved very soon.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I am still broken. Any update on my issue?

Dear Tod,

Looks like our e-mails are being sent to spam folder of your inbox. Could you please check it? In any case, here's what I wrote in my last e-mail to you:

Dear Tod,

Thank you for your e-mail!
We were able to log in to your site, but unfortunately we are unable to view the admin area. We get the following error:

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Could you please check if the user role is Administrator? Also, our IP address might be blocked, please whitelist it if so.
Here's the IP address: 82.199.223.148.

Thank you in advance!

Please let me know if the message is not in Spam folder either.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Many apologies. I don't see anything in SPAM but it may have been an auto delete for some reason. What is the address you send from that I may white list it?

I do have the user I made for you as an admin but when I try to log on with it I also get the permission error. Weird

Please logon with 'admin' and the pass I sent you in the email before.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Dear Tod,

Thanks, that worked just great!

And no worries about e-mailing, I just assigned your ticket to our developers. We'll continue our conversation here on this thread.

I'll make sure to let you know, when the team finishes working on your website.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Tod,

I am glad to inform you, that our developers have resolved the problem on your website! They have implemented the following solution. This code was added to designthemes-core-features/page-builder/pagebuilder.php file

if($wt_wpname = 'Upcoming Events') {

$name = $item->getAttribute('name');

preg_match_all("/\[(.*?)\]/", $name, $optname);

//$item->setAttribute('id', 'widget-timetable_upcoming_events--'.$optname[1][1]);

if($optname[1][1] != 'time_format' && $optname[1][1] != 'spider_view_type' && $optname[1][1] != 'spider_starting'  && $optname[1][1] != 'ordering'  && $optname[1][1] != 'event_date'  && $optname[1][1] != 'repeat_rate'   && $optname[1][1] != 'spider_ev_text'  && $optname[1][1] != 'numbering'  && $optname[1][1] != '') $item->setAttribute('id', 'widget-timetable_upcoming_events--'.$optname[1][1]);

}

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thank you very much and I am going check it out now.

One question... Will there be any effect on updates to the plugin? Should I save this to add in if an update breaks the fix?

Dear Tod,

You won't lose this changes in case of updating Spider calendar. But if you install a new version of your theme, they will be erased, since the changes where made in your website theme, and the issue is coming from there.

Alternatively, you can contact the theme developers and ask them to take a look at this problem. Please forward the solution we have provided, that will be useful for them.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds