Display categories per calendar

Joel Vander Molen created the topic: Display categories per calendar

I have two calendars on my web site on separate pages with different topics. I want categories to display in one calendar, but not the other. Is the possible or am I missing something? This is a paid version I'm using.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Display categories per calendar

Dear Joel,

This is surely possible in Spider Calendar!

Simply please choose different themes for each calendar, disable the option in one and enable in another. You can also add a new theme replicating same styles here, in case you would like to have similar skin on both calendars.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Joel Vander Molen replied the topic: Display categories per calendar

It sounds good and easy, but unfortunately didn't work. After taking 20 minutes to copy the settings from my custom theme, I made sure the duplicate had display categories set to no. After changing the calendar's theme settings, the categories still display.

Firefox and Chrome give me trouble with theme controls anyway, but I don't believe that's the case here.

Attachments:

Dear Joel,

In that case please send an e-mail to [email protected] and kindly give temporary admin access to your website. A support ticket will be openned for you and our developers will check the issue as soon as possible.

Please mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear Joel,

Please be informed, that this issue is a general bug and an update of Spider Catalog will be available today or tomorrow at latest. Please update your plugin when it's out and the problem will be resolved.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Lenka Priplatova replied the topic: Display categories per calendar

Hi, I am having the exactly same issues and I since have installed the pro version today, shouldn't it be already resolved? I am trying to stop the categories legend to display on my front page and I am being quite unsuccessful. I have created a special theme with the Display Category Legend turned off and yet they are being displays none-the-less... Yes, I have chosen the correct widget theme for that particular widget... Any solutions? Thanks.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Display categories per calendar

Dear Lenka,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

The problem should be already resolved, so I am guessing this is specific to your website. Could you please contact our support team by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary admin access to your website?

Our developers will check the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. And make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds