The calendar is not seen on the web

Ángeles Nogués Hernández created the topic: The calendar is not seen on the web

Hello

I have installed on the company web spider-calendar plugin and not see it on the front end of the web. The problem is that the administration part of the site is not allowed to access the calendar l ouch not seen.

As I can solve the problem?

Thanks and regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: The calendar is not seen on the web

Dear Ángeles,

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!
Did you make sure to publish your created calendar on a WordPress page or post? If not, please follow the steps described here to do that: web-dorado.com/wordpress-spider-calendar...ishing-calendar.html .

And if you did publish the calendar, please give us the page link, where it is supposed to be displayed.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ángeles Nogués Hernández replied the topic: The calendar is not seen on the web

Hello,

Yeah, okay published page. I have admin access to this product and can see perfectly.

The problem comes because in my company access to the directory wordpress wp-admin is not allowed for anyone, only to web managers.

It seems that the spider-calendar plugin needs to access some files that are within the wp-admin directory and unable to shows the blank page.

This is the page www.registradores.org/agenda/

Regards.

Support replied the topic: The calendar is not seen on the web

Dear Ángeles,

Thank you, now I get what the problem is. Yes, Spider Calendar calls admin scripts for AJAX loading and that's probably what the issue is.

Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected], and give temporary admin access to your website? We will check the problem and provide a fix as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds