Change layout popup

Edwin created the topic: Change layout popup

I want to add an image to the top of the popup that shows up when you click on a date that has an event.

I know I can add images in the body of the event, but that's not what I want.
I simply want to add a small image before the date and the horizontal line is shown.

What file do I need to edit.

Thanks in advance,
Edwin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Change layout popup

Dear Edwin,

It is a bit complex, so we don't recommend you to implement that yourself. We can modify the popup view for you.

Please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. Also upload your image to your site and give us its full URL. We will make the necessary changes as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Edwin replied the topic: Change layout popup

Thanks for your quick answer.

I think I can manage it but the only thing I need is the file that opens the popup.
The reaseon that I want to do it myself is if I want to change the image later, or want to add something to the popup I can do it myself.

Support replied the topic: Change layout popup

Dear Edwin,

No worries, we will give you step-by-step instructions to set it up afterwards. We want to make sure there will be no issues coming up after we make the implementation.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds