Time Display

Pete created the topic: Time Display

I have a calendar setup and I love it. However, the time for the events on that calendar isn't displaying in order. I don't see an option for showing AM or PM and I don't want to use 24-hour display. So an event that starts at 2:00 pm is actually showing up before an event that starts at 10:00 am. Is there a way to order the items?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Time Display

Dear Pete,

Actually this shouldn't be happening. The events should appear in chronological order. So could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the URL to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear users,

This problem was solved by setting up the time format to 12-hour and updating event times. Please feel free to let us know in case you'll have questions about this topic.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Pete replied the topic: Time Display

Thank you so much support team! Calendar looks great now. Thanks for getting me squared away!

Dear Pete,

You're welcome! Please make sure to let us know any time you need support for our products.
Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds