Access to create calendar events

Jack created the topic: Access to create calendar events

I know as an admin, I have rights to create calendar events, but it doesn't seem that other access rights are allowed to create events. Is that true.

I want an Editor to have rights to the calendar but I don't want to make them Admins of the Wordpress site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Access to create calendar events

Dear Jack,

Unfortunately Spider Calendar does not have editor role access to calendars. But you can allow that access using Advanced Access Manager plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-access-manager/ .

On a side note, we have a new calendar plugin, which is more like an event management software. The calendars are custom posts, so if Editor users have access to edit those posts, they can edit events as well. You can try this plugin and see if it fits your needs more. Here's the link to it on WordPress.org: wordpress.org/plugins/event-calendar-wd/ .

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack

Jack replied the topic: Access to create calendar events

Thanks for the quick reply. I did find the other widget a great fit.

Thanks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Support replied the topic: Access to create calendar events

Dear Jack,

Please let us know in case you'll have any questions related to Event Calendar WD. Also, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about it. It is a brand new product and we're very open to suggestions for its further development.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds