Re-download

Nathan created the topic: Re-download

Alright, so here's the deal: I am ditching my current host to host my site at home. I have transferred all but one domain, and that domain is running wordpress and has the Spider Calendar installed. The Plugin's to not transfer with an export, so how to I get the install plugin again for when I transfer the domain to my new host?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re-download

Dear Nathan,

Here's how you should transfer your Spider Calendar to your new WordPress site:

On your first WordPress site:

1. go to PHPMyAdmin
2. open your WordPress database
3. select the Export menu item
4. change the radio button from Quick to Custom
5. unselect all tables and select the following 7 tables:
[wp1_prefix]_calendar
[wp1_prefix]_calendar_blocked
[wp1_prefix]_calendar_query
[wp1_prefix]_calendar_sessions
[wp1_prefix]_calendar_submits
[wp1_prefix]_calendar_themes
[wp1_prefix]_calendar_views
(where [wp1_prefix] is your WordPress database prefix)
6. scroll all the way down and press the Go button. This will export a SQL file containing those 7 tables.

On your second WordPress site:

7. go to your WordPress database
8. select the Import menu item
9. browse for the exported SQL file
10. scroll all the way down and press the Go button. This will import the form maker tables to your WordPress database.
-- now you need to change the prefix for those tables to the one that is set for your second WordPress database.
11. in PHPMyAdmin from the left pane of your second WordPress database select the [wp1_prefix]_ calendar table.
12. select the Operations menu item from the top menu
13. scroll to the Table options box and edit the value of Rename table to field with the second WordPress database prefix, so that the table name now looks like this [wp2_prefix]_ calendar (where [wp2_prefix] is your second WordPress database prefix)
14. do the same for other 6 tables.
15. go to your second WordPress administration panel and install the Spider Calendar.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Nathan replied the topic: Re-download

So, if I do not have any of the listed tables I should be able to export the entire database and have the plugin?

Dear Nathan,

If you have the plugin installed to your website and have created events, then you should have the database tables. But if you are transferring all the site, feel free to export the entire database an import to the new one. Spider Calendar tables should come along with it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I have tried and tried, I do not have the listed tables you mentioned. Mine are different, but are listed as spider calendar.

I exported from one database source and did an import on the new host, and WordPress will not list it as an available plugin. I do not want to purchase this again.

Do you have all the files included in folders? We shall ask you to give us FTP access for the new domain and send us the previously saved files via cloud client manager system , so that we could download all files.

The email is [email protected]

Please, include this forum URL link in the description to your message.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I don't have anything but the database tables, if I still had the original download, I would install it that way.

Hello Nathan,

We are really sorry, we have updated the plugin and table names were changed, that's why you couldn't find them.

Can you please do the same steps as described above but just with the right tables.

Please see as follow:

On your first WordPress site:

1. go to PHPMyAdmin
2. open your WordPress database
3. select the Export menu item
4. change the radio button from Quick to Custom
5. unselect all tables and select the following 7 tables:

[wp1_prefix]_spidercalendar_calendar
[wp1_prefix]_spider calendar_event
[wp1_prefix]_spidercalendar_event_category
[wp1_prefix]_spidercalendar_theme
[wp1_prefix]_spidercalendar_widget_theme

(where [wp1_prefix] is your WordPress database prefix)
6. scroll all the way down and press the Go button. This will export a SQL file containing those 7 tables.

On your second WordPress site:

7. go to your WordPress database
8. select the Import menu item
9. browse for the exported SQL file
10. scroll all the way down and press the Go button. This will import the form maker tables to your WordPress database.
-- now you need to change the prefix for those tables to the one that is set for your second WordPress database.
11. in PHPMyAdmin from the left pane of your second WordPress database select the [wp1_prefix]_ calendar table.
12. select the Operations menu item from the top menu
13. scroll to the Table options box and edit the value of Rename table to field with the second WordPress database prefix, so that the table name now looks like this [wp2_prefix]_ calendar (where [wp2_prefix] is your second WordPress database prefix)
14. do the same for other 6 tables.
15. go to your second WordPress administration panel and install the Spider Calendar.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I've already imported the SQL Database. And have no installation files. Which is what WordPress wants when uploading and installing a Plugin.

I don't have to change the table naming scheme if my Database is already wp_. I appreciate the help, but I feel as if you don't know your own product or WordPress. I will provide FTP access as the previous post recommended so support can upload the installation files necessary to recover my purchase.

Okay Nathan,

feel free to contact us via email and include this forum link as well.
Support Team shall do the utmost to provide you with the best solutions possible.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Nathan Mander replied the topic: Re-download

For anyone else that has this issue: Do not mess with your database files as support had me try. If you remember your login info from when you purchased the widget, you can re-download it from the products page in your account.

Another member of support helped me track down the actual username I purchased the calendar with.

Dear Nathan,

We are very glad the problem was sorted out. Please feel free to let us know in case you face any other problems with the plugin.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds