Theme Config

Emily Wooldridge created the topic: Theme Config

Hi there, can you tell me whether it is possible to change the background colour of the event title in Month view? I have tried all the theme options that are provided but can't seem to change it - it appears to have a transparent overlay too?. Is it also possible to change the font-size of the event title as displayed in Month Calendar View?

When viewing the calendar on month view, the preview and next month icons display in white (the colour specified in the theme) momentarily and then swap to a blue background - the theme base colour is green and everything is either a shade of green/grey, so why is it displaying blue backgrounds?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Theme Config

Dear Emily,

This sounds like your calendar themes don't get applied to your calendars. Could you please contact us to [email protected], and give temporary admin access to your site? Please indicate the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Emily Wooldridge replied the topic: Theme Config

Thanks Support team, i have mailed you.

I am also experiencing a similar problem to some other users, where a 404 error message is displayed when the public try and view the calendar. Could you advise on how i fix this please?

Support replied the topic: Theme Config

Dear Emily,

We will surely take a look at that problem as well. You'll get our response by e-mail soon.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds