Changes to Time & To Show/Not Show are not saving

Cynthia Lockley created the topic: Changes to Time & To Show/Not Show are not saving

I am using Spider Calendar Version 2.5.17 in WordPress 4.1.1 using the Photocrati theme, version 4.8.3.
Two problems with saving changes:

1- Before I learned in this forum how to get AM and PM for the time, I had tried putting in 13:00. After I got the AM and PM selections, I edited all my events to specify the times. Those specifications worked but I can't change the time from 13 to 1 (or any other number). I also can't just delete the time.

2- At first I had the calendar show the Legend but discovered that all the first letters are missing from the category names. I learned in another forum thread that the calendar code sets the first letter to white, which makes it invisible against a white background. I tried to comment that style out in my customized CSS but the first letter is still white on white.

Next, I tried setting the Legend to Not be shown. That setting is saved but it isn't working--the legend still shows in the Month and Day views.

Other customizations have worked such as background colors and font sizes--just having problems with these so far.

How do I change the time?

How do I get the Legend to not show (it is set to not show but it shows)?

Or--how do I get the first letter of Category names to not be white? (This should be an option in the theme settings.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Changes to Time & To Show/Not Show are not saving

Dear Cynthia,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Cynthia Lockley replied the topic: Changes to Time & To Show/Not Show are not saving

I will send temporary admin credential to you.

Cynthia Lockley replied the topic: Changes to Time & To Show/Not Show are not saving

Have you been able to figure out a solution for the first letter of a category name always being white? Or for why the changes I tried to make won't stick?

Dear Cynthia,

Our developers are working on your issue. We'll notify you via email.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I gave up waiting for you to fix the problem of not being able to change the time of an event. I couldn't change 13 to 1 and it wouldn't even allow changing AM to PM.

I created a new entry for the event with the correct start time (1:00 PM instead of 13:00 AM) and deleted the one with the unfixable time.

Fortunately this event did not have a lot of detail to have to retype. I hope you can eventually allow us to modify the start and end times in published events.

Dear Cynthia,

Did you only change the time format to 12-hour in the calendar settings? After changing this you should be able to change the published event time. You'll need to open that calendar and choose the event you need to edit.

Please check if that functionality is identical to our demo, you'll find it here: wpdemo.web-dorado.com/wp-admin/admin.php...task=edit_event&id=2

In any case, we are glad you have found a workaround.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Yes, I changed the time format to 12-hours in the calendar settings and I edited the event to try to change the published time. It would look like I had changed the AM to PM but when I save it and went back to edit it for the number, it was back to AM. It would not let me delete, backspace, or type over the 13 to change it to a 1.

Dear Cynthia,

Please check your Acorn Garden Club event. We've changed the time to 1 PM and it seems to be successfully saved. However, we couldn't check the frontend of your website, because our IP address is listed as spam. Please check the limitations. We'll e-mail you our IP soon.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I looked at the calendar in five different browsers. I don't know if all five screen captures can be added to this post so I'll just include the one of Firefox. The PM-2:00 wraps to the next line and the PM for 2:00 wraps to a third line. It would help in Firefox if there is a space on both sides of the hyphen.

In the other browsers, PM- stayed with the start time and PM stayed with the end time: Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, iCab, and Cruz.

However, in two of the browsers, the color of the arrows in the header changed from black arrows to white arrows on a square blue background. That happens in Google Chrome (version 42.0.2311.135 (64-bit)) and Opera (version 29.0).

Do you want me to open a new ticketl? I've collected all the screen shots in one png file.

I see the view tabs are back in the theme you used but numbers reappeared for each event. I had those turned off. Is my customized theme gone again? Will updates to this plugin retain custom themes we've created and our settings for the calendar?

Attachments:

Dear Cynthia,

The updates will not remove your custom themes,but there might be another conflict with a plugin on your website, as a result of which the theme gets removed.

Also, could you please send the .png file to [email protected]? The one uploaded here is very small, so we don't quite see the described problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds