Adding AM/PM to time format in calendar events

Cynthia Campbell created the topic: Adding AM/PM to time format in calendar events

Hey all! Is there a way to enable the option for the time to display AM/PM? For instance, a class is 8am-9pm but it looks like 8-9 (a 1 hour class). I've looked at the setting and I seem to be missing it. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Adding AM/PM to time format in calendar events

Dear Cynthia,

If you Go to Spider calendar and click on edit you'll see an option "Use 12 hour time format". Set it to be yes.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Cynthia Lockley replied the topic: Adding AM/PM to time format in calendar events

Thanks from another Cynthia. I've been trying to figure out how to indicate AM and PM for the hours. I tried putting in a number from a 24-hour clock. I put 13:00 as the start time. It shows as 13:00 start time, which no one in my audience will understand.

When I found this answer, I set the time format to the 12-hour clock and started editing my events to show AM and PM. However, the one I had tried using 13:00 in won't allow an edit of the time. I've tried highlighting and deleting and backspacing. Nothing happened. I tried setting it to PM and saving that but it came back as 13:00 AM.

Do I have to delete the whole event and start over just to change the start time?

Support replied the topic: Adding AM/PM to time format in calendar events

Dear Cynthia,

Please Give us direct link to your calendar.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Cynthia Lockley replied the topic: Adding AM/PM to time format in calendar events

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds