Spider Calendar FAQ

Support replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ - Iphone

Dear Mitch,

Please give us direct link to your calendar.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

George Coleman replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ

Hi, can the widget calendar be displayed with a short code. If so, what would be the code to show the #3 widget calendar? Thank you

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ

Dear George,

Unfortunately Spider Calendar does not have the mentioned functionality. However, in case you are using a page builder, such as this:
wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/

you can place Spider Calendar widget inside your page content. Could you please try this with the page builder plugin?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Karen Kearse replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ - Iphone

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ - Iphone

Hello Karen! Thank you for posting!

Would you like us to take a look at the message, that's appearing just above the calendar? It is the following:

header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *');

If so, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? You can send the details to [email protected]. Our developers will fix the issue for you as soon as possible!

Also make sure to mention the URL of this forum thread in your message.
Thanks in advance!

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Andrew replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ

Hi, is there a way in which we can point calendar entries in the calendar to different posts on our website? We want to put in a specific event in the calendar, but when you click on it, it redirects you to a post we put on our site

Hello Andrew! Thanks for posting your request!

Unfortunately this cannot be done with Spider Calendar. But luckily there is a workaround, of course. You can add the post link to the event description, which will be opened in the popup, along with event details.

Would this work for you? Please let me know.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Heinz replied the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ

Hi Support

First of all I would like to wish you a happy new year!

I have installed Spider calendar on our wordpress based website. Everything works fine so far. Except that it only can be accessed or events added, if a user has the administrator profile. That is not, what I want. I have certain users, who have wordpress publisher role (second highest permission role). They should be able to create new events within the calendar.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to configure permission within the calendar and theses guys don't see it in the backend.

Is there a way to configure the access permission for publisher so they can add events as well without being administrators?

Thanks
Heinz

Hello Heinz!

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you have a successful year!

Unfortunately Spider Calendar does not have the functionality to set user access levels. However, there's a quick and easy workaround with the help of Advanced Access Manager plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-access-manager/

Make sure to create a user group, which inherits Administrator rights. Then hide all the items, except the necessary menus, e.g. posts, pages, and of course, Spider Calendar plugin.

Hopefully this works for you.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds