Calendar Lite

Norm Henderson created the topic: Calendar Lite

I tried to download the Spider Calendar Lite to see how it would work on my site before I purchased the commercial copy.

I was unable to install it as it said that it couldn't find an "XML package". Since I am a bit of a newby, is this something I should download from somewhere (where) or is my system not downloading properly?

Your advice will be appreciated. Norm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sarb Singh replied the topic: Re: Calendar Lite

Did you unzip the original downloaded .zip first by any chance before trying to install?

Norm Henderson replied the topic: Re: Calendar Lite

No - I just took the zip file and put it into the upload/install. I looked at the zip file within winzip and there seems to be two mod_ and two com_ files. Not sure how I should go about this. Your advice greatly appreciated. Norm.

Sarb Singh replied the topic: Re: Calendar Lite

yup try and install both the mod and com folders from your joomla backend.

Norm Henderson replied the topic: Re: Calendar Lite

I only did the mod one for 1.5 which is my template version. However, I got a very strange URL when I made a couple of changes - move the mod from default left to right and reduce the size from default 200 to 90 or so. Clicked save and the URL showed something like sweepstakes and contest information.com or something like that - almost looks like a hack or bug or? to get that. What do you think? I was ready to upload the com one as well but now with that very strange URL.??

Norm.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds