Wish list for Joomla Spider Calendar

Jacqueline Greff created the topic: Wish list for Joomla Spider Calendar

I'm working on a new web site, found your calendar and tried using it. Not sure I'll keep it on the site, however, because it's not very flexible. For example, this site is for training which involves multi-day classes -- the calendar assumes an event will only last a portion of a day, and events can't span more than one day. Because of the multi-day instruction, there are often months with only 1-2 classes. The calendar looks really empty with only 1 day highlighted in a month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Titus replied the topic: Re: Wish list for Joomla Spider Calendar

I agree with the comment about events that span several days. I want to show a course or seminar occurs over three or four days. Now I must go in and enter something like "Seminar ABC, Day 1," "Seminar ABC, Day 2," and so on. A real pain. I spent my $US 20 but lack of multiple days may cause me to choose another type of calendar. Your information should note clearly that events CANNOT span multiple days. Good grief, I can do that with paper and pencil.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Wish list for Joomla Spider Calendar

Dear jontitus and jagreff

Thank you for your suggestion. We are now working on a new version of Spider Joomla Calendar , which supports events that last more then one day.

The new version will be released soon. We will send it to you as soon as it is released.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado.com team

Gerrit Spin replied the topic: Re: Wish list for Joomla Spider Calendar

Beautiful as possible select multiple days. Give me an estimate how long this lasts.

The new version of Spider Calendar will be available at December 2-3.

Web-Dorado.com team is happy to announce about the release of a new 1.6 version of Spider Calendar. As we have promised, the new version supports events that last more then one day.

Gerrit Spin replied the topic: Wish list for Joomla Spider Calendar

The calendar works well, am very satisfied. Just one question what's the date by which the calendar begins. This is Sunday or Monday but I would like to start on Friday. This is the starting day of the rental of a house. How can I change it? Whether you take it with you every day to start from the module?

Dear CLDesign,
Unfortunately you cannot make the calendar to start on Friday without making multiple changes to the source code.

Best regards
Web-Dorado.com team

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds