Calendar not working correctly

Linda created the topic: Calendar not working correctly

I installed your free events calendar in the hopes that if I liked it I would upgrade to Pro and be able to replace the events calendar (by Modern Tribe) that my theme (Avada) came with because I don't like it. Unfortunately after creating several events and trying to put the calendar on a page I realized that the button DOES NOT work (page freezes??). So I tried the shortcode instead. That DID place a calendar on the page. But it was blank (no events were displayed), super narrow and squeezed over to the left side of the page. I had centered it within a full column so I don't know what happened. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
This is the page: madakravmaga.com/mada/index.php/test-calendar/
I will give login credentials if this is private.
Thanks in advance,
Linda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Calendar not working correctly

Dear Linda,

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Please note that the created events/calendars will be saved when you update the Pro version of Spider Calendar WD.

Please let us know what button does not work exactly? We will be happy to help you out!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds