featured events

Nancy Clothier created the topic: featured events

My website www.smvsf.org home page uses the spider calendar to import data on upcoming events. The layout should be and has been until now 3 items across by 2 rows. For some reason (after a added a new item) the layout has changed to 2 columns and 3 rows. I deleted the event that caused the change but now cannot get it back to the correct layout. I can send you the code used but I didn't change anything in it. The only thing I did was add a new event and as I said, it now has been deleted. I deleted all the events and re-entered them. I deleted the text on the bottom of the page but it still only shows 2 columns. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: featured events

Dear Nancy,

Thanks for your post :)

Please add the text and screenshot the page. I checked the link you mention but did not find the issue you told.

Thanks and have a great day!

Nancy Clothier replied the topic: featured events

Here are 2 screenshots, one with the 3 items across and one with 2. The one with 3 is how it is supposed to be. These are featured items. I added a featured item and the layout changed. I cannot figure out how to get it back the way it should be. Image 2 is the correct layout.
Thank you.

Attachments:

Anoush replied the topic: featured events

Hello Nancy,

Thanks for the details.

Most probably you have added the widget as a secondary widget area. Anyway, we are kindly asking you to give us a chance for taking a look the issue from the admin area of your website.

Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. .
Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds