No. 1 appears at the beginning of each event title

detektivka created the topic: No. 1 appears at the beginning of each event title

Hi there,

every time we post a new event in the calendar number "1." appears at the beginning of the event title. I cannot figure out the problem, kindly ask you for help.

Pic attached.

BR,
detektivka Mateja

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: No. 1 appears at the beginning of each event title

Hello, Mateja!

Thanks for posting your request!

Do you use Joomla Spider Catalog? If so, unfortunately, there are no settings to remove the numbering, however, you can hide them with a few lines of CSS code.

Could you please try to add the following code to a frontend CSS file of your website template?

#cal_event p b {
    display: none;
}
#cal_event p:first-child {
    display: none;
}

Make sure to clear the cache of your web browser before you check the changes. Let me know if it works.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

detektivka replied the topic: No. 1 appears at the beginning of each event title

Dear Agapi,

thank you for your fast reply. Unfortunately I am not very familiar with the CSS codes. I cannot find it on our website, it might be due to the special theme we have and it might be locked... I also dont know what Joomla SC is. If you could give us any further advice how to add the CSS code, we would be very glad!

BR,
Mateja

Agapi G. replied the topic: No. 1 appears at the beginning of each event title

Hi, Mateja!

We can make these changes for you from Spider Calendar files. Could you please give us temporary administrator access to your website? You can send the login information using the contact form on this page.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds