Own calendar Theme

Bettina Schopfhauser created the topic: Own calendar Theme

Hi,
I'm using Spider Calender with Wordpress.
I set up my own Calendar Theme by using the Custom Default Theme, but a couple of things don't work for me.
1) The red Header Background Color looks like the one i picked in the preview but on the page the background is simply white (pls see screenshot)
2) When I change the width at General parameters - the width does'nt change on the page
3) I picked blue as Main border color but on the page it is grey
4) I would like to change the hight of the Upcoming Events, but there is only the width to change
5) My default language is german, but in the widget the "see more" is still in english

thanks in advance for your help
Best regard
Tina

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Own calendar Theme

Hello Bettina!

Thank you for letting us know about these issues!
If you have a cache plugin installed to your website, please make sure to clear them before checking the changes.

In case this doesn't help, please give us temporary admin access to your website and we will take a look. You can send the login information using this contact form.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message. Our development team will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Own calendar Theme

Hi Bettina!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Please note, that unfortunately the account you gave us access to does not have permissions to edit Spider Calendar plugin. Could you please enable it? Here's what you need to do:

1. Open wp-config.php file of your website.

2. Search for the following code:
define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true);

3. Change true to false so it looks like this:
define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', false);

Please notify us when you make these changes, and our developers will continue working on your website right away.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds