Popup shows Wiederholung jeder %@ Tag (repeat every %@ day)

Günter Haag created the topic: Popup shows Wiederholung jeder %@ Tag (repeat every %@ day)

Hi, how can I avoid this line in Popup "Wiederholung jeder %@ Tag (repeat every %@ day)" because it shows senseless code for the user?

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Popup shows Wiederholung jeder %@ Tag (repeat every %@ day)

Hello Günter!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please give us the link to your calendar page and temporary admin access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the glitch as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Make sure to send the login details privately using this contact form . Also please include the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Popup shows Wiederholung jeder %@ Tag (repeat every %@ day)

Hey Günter,

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the issue on your Spider Calendar plugin. There was a small glitch in the translation file. Could you please take a look?

Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds