Step 6: Upcoming Events Module I do not understand

leonardo battistelli created the topic: Step 6: Upcoming Events Module I do not understand

Hello,
I have buy spider calendar for joomla, I have readed you guide, but I do not understand how set the module parameters like write here:
web-dorado.com/joomla-spider-calendar/up...eral-parameters.html
I would create one module with the stlye like the attachement, but only in list view, I have create an article with this shortcode:
{loadspidercalendar calendar=1 theme=15 view=list views=list,}
And it's work, but it do not work into a module.
Can you help me?
Thank for your time.
Best regards
Leo

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Step 6: Upcoming Events Module I do not understand

Hello Leonardo!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Please note, that the Upcoming Events Module has a different design, it does not look like the attachment you included. You can see how it displays within this demo link , below "Upcoming Events" text:

Instead you can use regular module of Spider Calendar, which can look as the attached screenshot. Let me provide you the link where you can find the step-by-step guide for this module:

web-dorado.com/joomla-spider-calendar/creating-module.html

Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

leonardo battistelli replied the topic: Step 6: Upcoming Events Module I do not understand

Hello,
I do not had seen that there is one apposite module for upcoming events, and it is ok.
Now..
I created a module and put it in my home page and the aspect is that what you see in the attached file, in it not there the possibility to set month, list, week or day. Why?
In my previous post I had written that I have create a shortcode for to view one calendar in one article page, and it work, but it do not work into a html custom module. Why?
Thank for your time
Best regards
Leo

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Step 6: Upcoming Events Module I do not understand

Hello Leonardo!

Please make sure Prepare Content is enabled on your custom module. After you enable this, you will be able to use the shortcode of your calendar in it, and the calendar will display properly.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds