quirk in manage events page, sorting

ourglenbrooke.com created the topic: quirk in manage events page, sorting

I have more than a single page of entries that display on the manage entries screen. To make proof reading my calendar I sort events by name. So far so good. But when I advance to the next page, it contains neither new entries nor are they sorted.

I can search for each type of event, but this is more laborious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: quirk in manage events page, sorting

Dear user,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid, I couldn't understand your issue well enough.

If you have more events but they are not displaying in the other pages, then we'll need admin access to your website for being able to check the issue.

You can send admin credentials at [email protected] mentioning this forum post URL in your emait.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

ourglenbrooke.com replied the topic: quirk in manage events page, sorting

First, I'd like to apologize for posting to the Joomla section, I should have been in Wordpress.

I've been able to replicate the problem, and narrow it down too. If I just sort the entries, then move to the subsequent pages, all is well. I now have 3 pages of entries and can see all events as expected. However, if I make a correction on an event entry, when I come back to the 'manage events' screen, then move to the next page, it will at least sometimes be in the opposite order, so doesn't contain the entries I expect.

Work around - after correcting an entry, sort again, (maybe twice to put it back in the right order), then resume proofreading.

Unfortunately, I have now got live (and private) data loaded, and have yet to implement a sandbox for support to work in.

Thanks for the timely replies.

I'd like to appologize

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: quirk in manage events page, sorting

Dear user,

When editing the events do you chnage event dates?

If yes, this may may cause disordering.

If you don't change event date and time but it still shows wrong order, then we'll really need admin access or FTP for checking it.

We can also consider team viewer session.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds