Upcoming events module Popup window blank

Sarunas created the topic: Upcoming events module Popup window blank

Hello,

Maybe someone can share some experience how to solve the problem, that when you add some text of event, and when you click on link "See more" or event title pop-up is blank, there is no text. I can't provide any login details because it's internal company site. But maybe someone had same issue and know where to change some code or something to fix this? Thank you.

Using Joomla 3.6.4 and Spider Calendar v. 3.2.16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Upcoming events module Popup window blank

Hey Sarunas! Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Would you please check a few things for us? Please enable debugging on your website, and see if any errors/warnings/notices appear when you open the popup.

Also open the developer tools of your web browser, navigate to Console and look for Javascript errors.
Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Sarunas replied the topic: Upcoming events module Popup window blank

It's very strange because there is no errors in developer console or in debug mode. Maybe there is some problem that i use PHP v7? Because in old site there is everything works fine and even when i change iframe source in new site to get old site events everything apears... And now i'm running out of solutions what is wrong...

Attachments:

Hi Sarunas!

Thank you for checking this. Would you be able to temporarily publish your website on a test server, where we can check? If you could do this, that would be amazing.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Sarunas replied the topic: Upcoming events module Popup window blank

Sorry it's impossible to do that because it's an internal company site. I've found a solution of that, that resolved my problem, this is not was a best solution, but at least it started to work. I've changed href URL structure from:

href="/intranet/index.php/component/spidercalendar/?view=spidercalendarbig&calendar_id=1&eventID=1&theme_id=13&module_id=100&date=2016-11-15&tmpl=component&Itemid=101"

to:
href="/intranet/index.php/component/spidercalendar/?view=spidercalendar&calendar_id=1&eventID=1&theme_id=13&module_id=100&date=2016-11-15&tmpl=component&Itemid=101"

And now at least it showing descriptions. Maybe for some one it will help :-)

Hi Sarunas!

That's amazing, we are so glad you have found a solution to this tricky problem. And thanks a lot for sharing it here, it is a big help for the community!

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

ourglenbrooke.com replied the topic: Upcoming events module Popup window blank

I just today deleted the free version and installed/activated the pro version of spider calendar (2.5.46) . When I did, the popup showing details of an event is blank, although I can see the appropriate content in the source code. This was not the case in the basic version. Attached is the frame source code and image of the popup, and image of the resulting page when I take the link on the popup. Any insight would be appreciated.

Attachments:

Greetings! Thank you for posting about this issue!

Could you please give us the link to your calendar page and temporary admin access to your website? We will take a look at the blank popup window and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I wonder if this might be happening because our site is using https -

from the console:

Mixed Content: The page at ' www.ourglenbrooke.com/hoa-calendar/ ' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script ' ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.0/jquery.min.js '. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Hey!

This warning could be somehow connected, but I'm not quite sure. Our developers are currently taking a look at the issue, they will find the cause of it very soon.

I'll keep you posted about the progress.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I confess to being impatient... and curious... so I poked around to see if I could fix this myself, and believe I have. In functions_for_xml_and_ajax.php, there are two places with entries of

ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.0/jquery.min.js

changing those to

//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.0/jquery.min.js

(so the call to http or https matches the page it's called from) solved the problem for me. I guess not so many folks are using the calendar with secure sockets.

Greetings!

We are very sorry that it took our developers long, that you had to resolve the problem on your website yourself. But we are glad to know the calendar is working.

Also, our developers have fixed this problem generally, the next update will include the solution.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Vjeran Juhas replied the topic: Upcoming events module Popup window blank

Hello.

I have the same issue. The popup windows of events started poping up blank with no content at all. It worked just fine until some time ago.

Link: www.vodnjandignano.com/index.php?option=...r&Itemid=966&lang=en

Can you help me fix this issue?

Thank you.

Hello, Vjeran!

Thanks for letting us know!

Unfortunately, we could not access your website front-end, it kept loading infinitely. However, we can check the problem with Spider Calendar for you. Please give us temporary Super User access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds