Spider Event Calendar stopped working

Bradshaw House Of Prayer created the topic: Spider Event Calendar stopped working

I have been using spider event calendar for almost a year now and I enjoy it but for some reason it has stopped working the only thing that I have done was installed Autoptimize and yoast seo onto my site is their a solution for this Thanks and may God Bless you all greatly

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Event Calendar stopped working

Greetings! Thank you for posting about this issue!

Could you please describe what is the problem with Event Calendar WD that you are facing? Did it stop displaying, or you cannot add more events?

Also please grant us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. You can send the login details using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey!

I am happy to inform you, that our developers have found the cause of the issue you are facing with Spider Calendar plugin. It turns out, that the calendar is not appearing because of Autoptimize plugin installed to your website.

When you deactivate this plugin, calendar starts to display properly.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Bradshaw House Of Prayer replied the topic: Spider Event Calendar stopped working

I just wanted to say Thanks for your speedy effort on fixing this issue May God Bless you Greatly

Hello!

We are very glad, that you are happy with the results! Please feel free to let our team know in case you will need further assistance with the plugin. We'll be happy to help!

And in case you have a few minutes, please share your customer experience with Spider Calendar on WordPress.org. Your kind comments are a big contribution for our team!

Let me give you the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/spider-event-calendar/reviews

Many thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds