Edited Theme parameters - not showing properly

Andrea Vaillancourt created the topic: Edited Theme parameters - not showing properly

Hello,

I changed the Spider Calendar Default theme parameters (colors and fonts) and renamed the theme. The new theme preview shows the new colors accurately, but when the shortcode is posted to a page, the live calendar's colors are not what I specified.

How can I make my changes stick?

Thanks,
Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Edited Theme parameters - not showing properly

Hey Andrea!

Could you please check the shortcode of your calendar, and see if the theme ID is the same as the ID of the theme in Calendar Themes page?

Also there are two types of themes in Spider Calendar: Widget Themes and Calendar Themes. So in case you have the shortcode of your calendar embedded to a page, please make sure you're making the changes in Calendar Themes.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Andrea Vaillancourt replied the topic: Edited Theme parameters - not showing properly

Thanks for the reply! I checked and am working in Calendar Themes and have the correct theme ID in the shortcode. I even created a new calendar theme with the same parameters. The preview is perfect, but once the shortcode is inserted into a page, the calendar looks very different.

Here's the shortcode and I've attached a file that shows the two versions for you to see:
[Spider_Calendar id="1" theme="25" default="month" select="month,list,week,day,"]

Any other thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Edited Theme parameters - not showing properly

Hi Andrea!

Thank you for clarifying the problem! Please give us the link to the page where your calendar is published, and also temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our developers will check the issue and fix it for you ASAP.

You can send the login info using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1
Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds