Downloading Calendar

Steve Mallory created the topic: Downloading Calendar

Hello!

We're planning to use this calendar for our truck operators out in the field so they can review their assignments more easily. My supervisor is wondering if it is possible to download the calendar at the end of each month so they can have a paper trail for accounting to refer to later.

Also, would it be possible to make notes on each entry that the truck operators could not see but an administrator could? Thanks very much for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Downloading Calendar

Hi Steve ,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Can you please write you want to use the calendar on WordPress or Joomla?

Also please write in which format you want to download the calendar? Will export to CSV format work?

Making notes on each entry...can you please clarify saying entry you mean what?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Steve Mallory replied the topic: Downloading Calendar

Certainly!

I'd like to use the calendar on WordPress, CSV might not be ideal but could work in a pinch. I think they'd prefer PDF.

My supervisor wants to create job sheets that can be posted on the calendar that truck operators can access and use on location. However, job sheets tend to have details that the operators and others who enter the truck do not need to see such as billing and client information. My supervisor wants to be able to make a job sheet once so that both accounting and truck operators can use it but only accounting can see all of the details.

Thanks again for your help!

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Downloading Calendar

Dear Steve,

Unfortunately our plugin doesn't cover the functionality you require.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds