Pop up window is not showing and more

Nuria Sanchez created the topic: Pop up window is not showing and more

Hi, here you can see my calendar tests, but I have a few questions: redcarpettangofestival.com/index.php/201.../2016-03-24-06-05-26

When I click on one of the events it doesn't display a pop-up, but instead an ugly full-screen; look at attached image.

If I am inserting the calendar into a Joomla article, do I need the MODULE at all?

I want to use 4 different calendars, so that I can show the events ONLY per day (October 13, 14, 15 and 16, 2016) showing only DAY and LIST. Can I set the Default Day?

How can I hide the previous and the next year?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Pop up window is not showing and more

Hi Nuria,

Thanks for your inquiries.

Let me pass to them one by one:

1. It should open the event in pop-up, the most probably there is an issue in your website, which doesn't allow our pop-up to work correctly. Can i ask you to write us at [email protected] and provide super admin access to your website for being able to understand and solve the issue ?

2. If you are going to use the calendar only in an article then you don't need calendar module.

3. While inserting the calendar shortcode, there is an option to choose each view type as default.

4. We don't have an option to hide them, but if you'll give us admin access, we'll hide them too.

Please do not forget to mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds