Remove event numbering in list view

Steven Weisz created the topic: Remove event numbering in list view

Given that in List View the actual dates are not really larger and bold, customers get confused with the numbering of events under each date. Is there a way to keep the color block for category but get rid of the numbering of each event under a given date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Remove event numbering in list view

Hello Steven! Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately there are no options to remove the numbers, but keep the color block in Spider Calendar. However, in case you have Pro version of Spider Calendar, we can implement a small customization on your website and make the necessary changes.

Please contact our support team by e-mail ([email protected]) in case you have the Pro version and are interested in the customization.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Troy Wolf replied the topic: Remove event numbering in list view

OOPS. This should have been in the Wordpress forum. Sorry.

I am not sure, but I think I want the same thing. When viewing the calendar in month or list or week views, we don't want to see the event numbers. See attached screenshots.

I have the Pro version, and I am a PHP developer, so I can hack those numbers out, but would like to know the recommended way if there is one.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Remove event numbering in list view

Hello Troy! Thanks for your request!

There is an option to hide these numbers on WordPress Spider Calendar. Please open the theme from Calendar Themes, which you are using on your calendar and set Display Category Legend option to No.

Please note, that the themes are available in the Pro version of Spider Calendar. So in case you have lite, you can customize the code and hide the numbers this way.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds