Export option but no Import

Rusty Dixon created the topic: Export option but no Import

Hi, I just purchased Spider Calendar. I do not see an option to import ics files--only an export option. How am I supposed to get my ics files imported? I am migrating from another calendar to Spider because it seemed as though you have a better product. However with no option to import all of my existing calendar data I may have made a mistake.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Export option but no Import

Hi Rusty,

Thanks for your inquiry

In reality we have 2 calendar plugins : Spider calendar and Event Calendar WD.

Our Spider Calendar is a quick tool for creating calendars, while Evet Calendar WD is a really advanced plugin to manage events in your website.

Actually we have Export function for Spider calendar because some of our users are migrating from Spider to Event calendar, and we created this option for them to make the process easier.

Unfortunately, Spider calendar doesn't have import functionality.

Instead I can offer you to switch our Event calendar WD Plugin .

Please check this plugin and also please write me are you able to export those files in CSV format?

If you have bought Spider Calendar within a month, you can buy Event Calendar and we'll refund you for Spider calendar.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rusty Dixon

Rusty Dixon replied the topic: Export option but no Import

Ok thankyou. That is an acceptable solution then.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds