Recurring events?

Dorothy Smock created the topic: Recurring events?

I'm not finding this easy to work with. I finally uninstalled and re-installed com and mod and now at least I have a calendar on my site. I thought it was supposed to be able to handle events that happen on a recurring basis. Did I misunderstand? If so, can I get my money back? Our group has hotline hours twice a week from May to October. I don't want to have to enter all these dates manually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RussianBlue replied the topic: Re: Recurring events?

I could really do with a recurring events feature too. Just putting my name on the list. Please add to next update.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Recurring events?

Dear customers,
We will consider including recurring events in the next version of Spider Joomla Calendar .

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Scott Webb replied the topic: Re: Recurring events?

I just purchased the Spider calendar just now. I was under the assumption that it would have reoccurring functionality as well. I need to enter office hours for a location and do not want to do it every day of the year.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds