Themes do NOT work properly after paying $30

Cindy Svec created the topic: Themes do NOT work properly after paying $30

Hello,

I am still having problems. I have upgraded to get the themes. I cannot get the themes to work properly and worse, the header background color is ALWAYS WHITE no matter what I do. I want to use the Countryside 02 Theme or the Shades of blue, but none work. Here is a screenshot:

I sent you access info yesterday - it is still good. I will remail it in case you no longer have this.

Thank you.
Cindy

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Themes do NOT work properly after paying $30

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for the access information!

Please be informed, that our developers have checked the problem and it turns out, that you have an older version installed to your website. As I see, you've purchased Spider Calendar Business recently, so go ahead and install the newest version.

We have tried to do that for you, but it requires FTP password to proceed with the update. So could you deactivate and delete your current Spider Calendar and then install latest?

The problem will be resolved.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cindy Svec replied the topic: Themes do NOT work properly after paying $30

Thank you for reviewing our set up. We actually already did install the new calendar software and the themes display, but the calendar is not working. All of the calendar data has been entered. How do I re-install (AGAIN?!!) without losing all calendar data? I have exported the data, but cannot find information about whether the calendar will import the data?

Thank you for your help.

Cindy

We have installed the newest version. Version 2.5.37

It is still not working. It is giving us error messages and all attempts to change parameters fail. We cannot edit a theme, we cannot save a new theme and the buttons are broken on the calendar.

We go to add a theme and it doesn't save it and returns this message:

"Error. Please install plugin again."

We need this to work ASAP. Here is the web page: www.rvrsidechristian.com/calendar/

We can provide FTP access if required. Please help??

Thank you.
Cindy

If

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for checking the latest version out! I have e-mailed you with a request for FTP access information.

Please send the credentials by replying that e-mail, and our developers will implement the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

James Wellspeak replied the topic: Themes do NOT work properly after paying $30

Experiencing the same problem when trying to create a Calendar Theme. When saving the Theme I get "Error. Please install plugin again.", which I have done a couple of times. I was using 2.5.36, just upgraded to 2.5.37 but that did not solve the problem. I would like to get this fixed ASAP as having a "Shiny Blue" calendar in the middle of a Red/Beige themed page makes the site look unprofessional.

I sent the FTP Credentials to Web-Dorado at 9:17am on 3/23 and no response other than "thank you" at 3am on 3/24. The calendar on our site is still not working. I have two sites with this calendar and my clients are angry that it is not working despite paying for a new version of the calendar... The new version made the problem worse!

We are thinking about trying to find a new plugin and requesting a refund. We've been trying to get this to work for nearly a week. :(

James Wellspeak replied the topic: Themes do NOT work properly after paying $30

Best way to get the proper look is to go into the Database and edit the color fields in the wp_spidercalendar_theme table. Until the problem is resolved its a good work around.

Dear Cindy,

I am happy to inform you, that the issue on your calendar themes has been resolved! Our developers have dropped the theme tables on your website database and created them again.

Could you please check the themes and confirm, that the problem is fully gone now?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds