Date won't change in the calendar popup

Jamie created the topic: Date won't change in the calendar popup

I have chaged the date format in both the calendar and popup setting but the date format won't change.
Here is a screenshot: screencast.com/t/bktX8I96sD

Also is there a way to schedule an event that goes two days say 8am-5pm Sat and 8am to 12pm Sunday. The only way I could figure it was to repeat the event but that doesn't give the right time.

Thanks,
Jamie Phillips

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Date won't change in the calendar popup

Dear Jamie,

Thanks for keeping us posted about the issue of date format.

Please give us temporary admin access to your website, so our developers can take a look and provide a solution to the problem as soon as possible. You can send the information to [email protected].

Also, don't forget to mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

As for your question about two-day events, unfortunately Spider Calendar does not allow setting different time for repeating events. But you can create two events with the same data and only change the time of the second date.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Date won't change in the calendar popup

Dear Jamie,

I am gladly informing you, that the problem of date format has been resolved on your website. Our developers have made the following changes. The variable responsible for date format option was set to this value in /spider-event-calendar/functions_for_xml_and_ajax.php file:

$date_format1 = substr($theme->date_format, 2);

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds