New to this

Stuart Hollings created the topic: New to this

I have just downloaded Calendar lite to try it out prior to purchasing the main calendar, I have recently put a test event on and got this info at bthe top of the event, could someone please help me out.

Strict Standards: Declaration of spidercalendarController::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\components\com_spidercalendar\controller.php on line 17

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\components\com_spidercalendar\models\spidercalendar.php on line 78

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\components\com_spidercalendar\models\spidercalendar.php on line 114

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: New to this

Dear Stuart,
These are PHP Coding Standard notifications.

This notifications are disabled on almost all hosting servers.

You can also disable this notifications on your localhost by modifying the php.ini file of your xampp server.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Stuart Hollings replied the topic: Re: New to this

Thanks for the reply, could you explain which part to change, I am working from a local host.

Regards

Administrator replied the topic: Re: New to this

Open the php.ini

Find
error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT (or something like this)

Change it to
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED

Stuart Hollings replied the topic: Re: New to this

Sorry but that has not made a difference

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds