Recurring events occur over a monthend do not show

Margaret Carson created the topic: Recurring events occur over a monthend do not show

I have Spider Calendar Pro on 4 sites. In cases where there is a recurring event that occurs weekly and spans over a monthend, the event does not show in the new month. For example, my client put in an event that occurs on Friday from January 15 to February 12. It is entered correctly where January 15 is the start date, repeating weekly, on Friday. If you end the event on February 12, it shows as weekly on Friday in January but not at all in February. I did conjure up a workaround that does help in some cases where if I make the end date one day past the actual end date, like in this case February 13, it shows. However, that workaround does not always work. I tried February 13, 19, 20, etc. to no avail - no occurrences of the event showed on the February calendar. Please advise.

This client uses this calendar alot, so this needs resolution. In the mean time, I had to put in individual events for each of the Fridays in February that pertained to the event.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Recurring events occur over a monthend do not show

Dear Margaret,

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Do you mind to give us temporary admin access to your website? Our development team will check the problem of weekly recurring events and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please send login details to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Recurring events occur over a monthend do not show

Dear Margaret,

I am happy to inform you, that the problem has been resolved on your Spider Calendar! It was a bug, so we will resolve the issue generally in the next update of the product also.

Could you please check your site and confirm, that everything now is functioning properly?
Thank you, have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds