Problem with installation

Paul Howlett created the topic: Problem with installation

Hi,

I have downloaded the Spider Calendar Lite for Joomla to install on a intranet site local to my school.

It was a breeze to install and configure but I've added two events which are not displaying properly. PNG attached.

Any ideas why that would be? I can't give you access it's an internal only solution with confidential data on it.

Thanks,

Paul.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Problem with installation

Dear Paul,

Could you please make sure the events are added to correct year or month? Please send us screenshots of your events backend, so we can see how you have set them up.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Paul Howlett replied the topic: Problem with installation

Hi Agapi,

Thanks for writing back to me. As you can see the events are on the correct day and you can see in the original png that the colour of the background boxes has changed but it isn't displaying the events. You can also see that there are two events in list view but again they aren't listed.

I confirmed the dates and attached the screenshot.

Thanks,

Paul.

Attachments:

Dear Paul,

Firstly, please make sure the latest version is installed to your website. If it is, please reinstall the extension, since this might resolve the issue.

Also, I have a doubt, that the title text of events might be the same color as their background. Could you please select the calendar text with cursor and see if any text appears?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

No I tried highlighting on both the list view and the normal grid but there is no text.

I will reinstall and let you know how I get on.

It is the latest version downloaded from the site. I'm also running the latest version of Joomla.

Thanks,

Paul.

Hi Agapi,

I removed and reinstalled the extension but it's exactly the same. The box in the grid has changed colour but no text is displayed and in list mode there is an entry with a number but no text.

I think I'm going to have to investigate other calendar modules unless there is something else you can think of? It's a shame as I love everything about it apart from the fact I can't get it to work.

Thanks,

Paul.

Dear Paul,

It's a pity, that our Spider Calendar does not work on your website. I can offer you to do a screenshare session via Google Hangouts, and our developers will check the issue remotely from your desktop.

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], mentioning this forum topic link in your e-mail in case you would like to do the screenshare.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds