edit event

susanne created the topic: edit event

hi,

i have just downloaded and installed spider calendar lite, so i am super new and just trying out if it fits our needs. i have created the calendar, event categories and repeatable events as i manage a shift plan. so i would like the registered users to go onto the calendar in the frontend, click (or double click) on an event and change it (entering their name in order to take over the shift). but somehow i cant manage to get there... how can i make the change event easily accessible for registered users? or for anyone? for now, i can see the events but i cannot change it, nevertheless in the settings i have allowed add/edit to that selected user group. as superuser i get that "manage events" link below the calendar. is it not possible to simply edit an event with a double click?

thanks for any help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: edit event

Dear Susanne,

Thank you for testing out Spider Calendar for Joomla!
Please be informed, that there is an option to set which user role can edit or manage events from frontend of your website.

You can define this from Front end event management access level option of your calendar. Please check this animated screenshot: gyazo.com/1f223fd94476738777dd372f096923e6 .

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

susanne replied the topic: edit event

thanks a lot for the quick response :) unfortunately this is exactly what i did but it is not working...if i login as superuser, then i have the manage events link but i was hoping, that it is much easier... is it not possible just by a double click?

Support replied the topic: edit event

Dear Susanne,

In that case do you mind giving us temporary Super User access to your website? We will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please send login details to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds