Calendar Display Issue

Nathan Mander created the topic: Calendar Display Issue

Alright, so I've searched and haven't seemed to find anyone with the same issue.

When you initially arrive at the site, the Calendar Widget does not display, the header does: however, the Widget does not. You can login, then return to the site and view the Widget. Once logged in, you can log out and view the Widget. However, once you navigate away from the page, you can no longer view the widget.

I need this fixed ASAP, as the only two people that have access to login are the Admin's. No one else has access, so any user navigating to the page for the reason of a Calendar, cannot view it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: MARIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Calendar Display Issue

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for reporting the problem and describing it precisely.
Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Also please mention the URL to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: MARIA

MARIA replied the topic: Calendar Display Issue

hi,
uploaded/activated the spider calendar widget. Followed the steps and unable to view the calendar. I then deactivated the wider and reactive spider calendar. I did get some action, but very little- the visual editor read "Local Calendar", but it is not displaying anything.

Can you please help?

Support replied the topic: Calendar Display Issue

Dear Maria,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the problem? Please send temporary admin access credentials. We will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL to your forum topic in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds