calendar theme and categories

jaime rodela created the topic: calendar theme and categories

1.- I see calendar themes list, BUT i dont have an idea where can i assign this to my calendar. I only was able to change WIDGET THEME not calendar theme, how?

2.- i see below calendar, a list of event category, i dont like this way, i mean i dont want to show this, how can i deactivate them to not appear

3.- I only see width size to edit, how can i change also height?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: calendar theme and categories

Dear Jaime,

You can change the theme of the content calendar when publishing it as a menu item or when generating a plugin code for it.

The event categories can be removed by CSS changes, unfortunately the option is not available in Joomla Spider Calendar settings. Please give us the link to your calendar page, if you need help with the CSS.

And height can be modified by changing the Cell height from Spider Calendar > Themes > Body Parameters.

Have a nice week!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

jaime rodela replied the topic: calendar theme and categories

Well 1st my web its WORDPRESS not joomla, so please give me an answer for wordpress plugin :)

- when publishing as a menu, theres no option to change theme, so where it is?

- CSS, please tell me exactly the file and code i need to edit, remove directly and i will do it.

- height its ok i found them, thanks

well ill be waiting your help, regards

Dear Jaime,

The topic category is selected as Joomla, so the above instructions were given for Joomla Spider Calendar (besides the last, height modification). Here's for WordPress version of it:

- To set the theme to your calendar you need to select it when adding a Spider Calendar shortcode to your page/post. Please check the attached screenshot.

- You can remove the category legend by setting No for Display Category Legend option.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Hello, actually when i create / use calendar under select theme i just see WIDGET themes, but cant see calendar themes. I mean theres no option to choose calendar theme. i check admin section and this are widget themes, calendar themes are more than 15 options.

So how can i choose calendar themes on wordpress??

Attachments:

By the way i already setting No for Display Category Legend option AND STILL SHOWING, dont works

Dear Jaime,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the problem? Please send temporary admin access credentials. We will check everything and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL to your forum topic in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds