click pop up calendar but cannot view detail

ikin created the topic: click pop up calendar but cannot view detail

Hi Dorado,

I have a problem to show the see more details from the pop up calendar baloon. After click on the pop up calendar baloon, automatically redirect to login page. I dont need user to fill in username and password to view the detail of event. Can you help me to solve the problem.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: click pop up calendar but cannot view detail

Dear user,

Unfortunately the extension does not have the mentioned functionality by default. But we could make a customization for you with additional fee. Please contact us to [email protected], if you are interested.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Mohammad Hafifi Abu Bakar replied the topic: click pop up calendar but cannot view detail

How much the cost for customization? and how long it will take for you guys to customize it?

Support replied the topic: click pop up calendar but cannot view detail

Dear Mohammad,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide as many details, as you can, so we can estimate the cost and the time period?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds