Access to some users

Dubau created the topic: Access to some users

Hello,
Under Joomla 3.x I have users registered in a group I called CalendarManager. Can you explain me step by step how to give them possibility to change ( add, edit, delete events ... ) Spider calendar from frontend ?
Thank you in advance
Noël

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Access to some users

Dear Dubau,

We have such an option that the user who created the event can edit or delete it.

For this please go click on the calendar from the back-end. Here you will see Front end event management access level, here you can choose what access level to give to particular user-groups.

If you want the users not only add/edit/delete their own events but also the events of others please write us at [email protected] and we'll customize this option for you.

When writing us an email please include full link of this forum-post.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dubau replied the topic: Access to some users

Hello,
Since I bought 2 or 3 products from your productions I'm very disapointed by the help you give me. I'm not a pro of joomla and I need a more pedagogical assistance !
I have an user X with a registered access ; he belongs to several groups an particularly to the group GestionCalendrier (CalendarManaging) cf Capture_1 and Capture_2) .
I created a level access called Acces_GestionCalendrier (Acces_CalendarManaging) for users allowed to manage calendars
When I connect as that user I'm well recogniszed adn have under the calendar the 2 possibilities of Add and Manage Events (Capture_3)
On everyone I get an Access denied (Capture_4)
And I think I've done the right choices for front end access (Capture_5)

Hope in a more fine idea to solve my problem !

File Attachment:

File Name: Archive.zip
File Size:401 KB

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds