about bullets on cell phones a space in slider sides

Diego Montes created the topic: about bullets on cell phones a space in slider sides

Hi, two quick questions.

1. Is there any way to hide the bullets only in mobile phones.
They look very big on them since they do not scale with the rest of the content?

2.- is thee any way to remove the space on both sides of the slider. see attached image

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: about bullets on cell phones a space in slider sides

Dear Diego,

Thanks for getting to us!

1.Please add the below code to the style.css file by going Appearance > Editor > Style.CSS. You can also add the code by going to that Slider > Settings > CSS.

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){

#wds_container1_0 #wds_container2_0 .wds_slideshow_dots_container_0 {
display: none !important;
} }

2. Most probably the white margin comes from your website theme, so could you please provide us the link to the published Slider for checking that out.

Thanks and have a great day!

Diego Montes replied the topic: about bullets on cell phones a space in slider sides

fixed both thanks. one last question:
i created 2 slides, one for Desktop and the other for mobile. There is an option to hide the slide when the resolution is under certain value and works great for hide the Desktop slide on mobile devices but is there a way to do the oposite thing? hide the mobile slide in Desktop view?.

Thanks in advance.

PC: sorry my english, I'm from Spain :)

Anoush replied the topic: about bullets on cell phones a space in slider sides

Dear Diego,

Unfortunately, there is no such an option. Thanks and have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds