Filmstrip is not displaying correctly

Peter Dawyot created the topic: Filmstrip is not displaying correctly

I've added a filmstrip to a slider, but it is not displaying as expected. First, it is stretching and cropping the slider itself; if I don't have the filmstrip, the slider's height is as expected. Also, there is a large gap between the slider and the filmstrip, and I didn't expect that, given the example shown on this website.

The site is: marketingforresorts.com/ . I have put two sliders on that page; the first is the non-filmstrip slider and the second is the filmstrip version. They are duplicates of each other, to assure that the images used were the same.

We are close to showing the site to the client, and recently purchased the pro version for the filmstrip feature, which at the moment, isn't working as expected :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peter Dawyot replied the topic: Filmstrip is not displaying correctly

I've put this in the wrong forum but there doesn't seem to be a way to correct this, nor is there a way for me to delete it. I'll repost this in the correct place.

Anoush replied the topic: Filmstrip is not displaying correctly

Dear Peter,

Thanks for getting to us and using our products!

May we check the problem from the admin area of your website? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds