Slider WD - page won't load on Chrome when plugin activated

Jelena created the topic: Slider WD - page won't load on Chrome when plugin activated

Hi,
I'm using slider WD plugin on my home page and when I try to load my site it won't load. The plugin is blocking loading and seeing the front page. However, when I try loading the site from Mozilla Firefox, it loads everything alright. I updated wordpress and the plugin to the latest versions. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider WD - page won't load on Chrome when plugin activated

Hi Jelena!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. May we check the problem as a temporary administrator of your WordPress site? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider WD - page won't load on Chrome when plugin activated

Hello Jelena!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has resolved the problem on your website. They have enabled Include scripts/styles only on necessary pages setting from Slider WD > Global Options page, and this has fixed the issue.

Could you please have a look? Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds